The majority of us believe that painting can be a quick and simple way to freshen up or modernize your home. From painting the room of a child or changing the colour of your exterior paint painting is a home improvement technique that’s affordable and delivers immediate outcomes.
Check Out the Top Reasons Why You Need To Paint Your House INSIDE & OUT:
- Increases Real Estate Value of Your Home – Painting both interior and exterior walls with the help of Painting Services in Melbourne, the trim and other surfaces of your home will boost the total value of your house. This can aid in the valuation of your possessions and may also assist with the resale process.
- Enhances Curb Appeal – Paint exterior wall surfaces, trims and other exterior surfaces of your home can increase curb appeal.
- Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality – Paint interior walls, trims and other surfaces within your home with high-quality low-VOC and non-VOC finishes and paints (the only type Walls Alive Painting will use for your home) can help reduce odours and fumes, as well as ensure healthy indoor air quality for your family and you.
- Keeps Dust, Dirt to a Minimum – Particularly for homes with brick walls, having your walls, trims and other surfaces painted will keep dust and dirt away. Paint can keep plaster under control and dust at an absolute minimal level. If you have an old home or tough interior surfaces, be sure you choose a high-quality paint.
- Hides Permanent Marks & Stains – Paint both exterior and interior walls, trims and other surfaces in the home will assist the homeowner to cover permanent stain or marks that are difficult to eliminate.
- Protects Exterior Surfaces for longer durability – Painting the exterior walls and trim can help homeowners defend their home from severe weather conditions, including the sun, snow and ice.
- Protects Interior Surfaces. Painting the trim and interior of your home and also other surfaces in the home like doors and built-ins will ensure that the areas to withstand the stress and strain of everyday life. Paint can also shield walls from the harmful consequences of water.
- The Most Inexpensive Remodel – Do you need to give your home an overhaul? In the current economic climate homeowners are discovering that there’s nothing like painting to freshen up your home and the living area It’s also available for a fraction of the expense of remodeling. The cost of a gallon can cost anywhere from $15 to $50 for a gallon. If you want a high-quality paint, be prepared to spend more. If you are hiring a professional artist be prepared to pay anywhere from $300 for each room, and $1500-$3000 to paint 1500 sq. feet dependent on how good the paint as well as the kind of paint you’re looking for in your home.
Improve The Health Of Your Family’s Environment. Utilizing quality low VOC and no-VOC paints and finishes will enhance the quality of air you breathe. Your time is spent at home than anyplace in the world, so making healthy decisions is crucial.
- Positive Energy and Improved Homeowner Outlook – As amazing as it sounds it is, altering the exterior and interior hues of your home could affect your perspective on your home and your surroundings. Paint that is light or white can make small spaces appear larger. Bright colors can make a playroom lively and exciting. Pastels can help make a bedroom comfortable and peaceful. Bedroom room remodels can make teens feel like they’re maturing.
For More Info: Handyman Service Melbourne
Keep yourself updated following our Social Page for the latest deals and information.